Sunday, April 23, 2006

podlistening

I had to run some errands today including the dreaded Sunday-at-Costco-hordes. But while driving around I was able to listen to my favorite podcasts which I have burned to CD and listen to in the car. I'm really enjoying this stuff, it's great. MUCH better than radio.

I think it would probably be more efficient to listen to them on some sort of a portable device that I would overwrite but for now this works. One bad side-effect is that many of the podcasts are starting to mention other podcasts! Aaaaaah. I can't listen to that many at once but I want to check them all out. We'll have to see how it goes but I think I'm going to have to firmly remind myself of just how little time I spend in the car. And I certainly can't listen to them at home otherwise I would get no housework done. So for now it's car listening only.

But check out Podcast Alley and see if there are some podcasts that you like. They're really alot of fun. Once again, kudos to Meg for my newest addiction hobby.

No comments: