Monday, April 10, 2006

lovely knitty

The new knitty is up! I'm so excited! I love this magazine, the projects are so inspiring and the articles are truly great. Unfortunately I always want to knit so many things I see there and I already have so many things on the needles and I'm not a fast knitter.

Current projects are:

  • hats for the homeless
  • afghan - one in progress but two more to follow
  • fabric knitted purse - yup folks, it's still there
  • shawl - which I am thinking of unknitting and starting over (hmmmm maybe with a new knitty pattern???)
  • pillow - made the front, have the back, lost the front *sigh*
  • hoodie for summer - hopefully I'll finish it in time, 3/4 done
  • fingerless gloves - not working well, may be unknit as well


The list of Projects-To-Be-Done aka the Dreamlist...well...we won't go there because at this point it's probably bigger than I could accomplish in my lifetime. But at least I always have a project to work on. I think I'm going to have to go back on a yarn diet though and a project completion plan. At least I have managed to hide all of the projects and all of the yarn so artfully around the house that my DH doesn't know quite how much yarn is crammed stored/available. As long as he doesn't go looking through certain closets or boxes I should be safe.

No comments: