Saturday, May 07, 2005

hair

What is it about girls and hair? Not that long ago V decided that she wanted short hair. She was too impatient to wait for me to make an appointment to take her to my friend Christina so she cut it herself. It looks cute but needs to be....ummmm...fixed. So now she has an appointment next week.

This morning D awakened me from a sound sleep to tell me she had a surprise for me. She turned around and she had cut her hair! She knew I thought she looked cute with shorter hair and so she decided to cut it as a gift to me! Not too bad a job but I had to neaten it up a bit. Not the easiest thing in the world when you are just woken and haven't even had your first cup of caffeine to start the day. I managed to even it out and I don't think she needs to go to Christina, we'll see how it looks once it's dry.

No comments: