Friday, May 20, 2005

girly night

Went over to my friend Christina's to knit and chat hoping it would take my mind off of feeling yucky. Made a lot of progress on Hoodie. I am now up to the neck and have to start binding off on the next row. A little nervous about that part but we'll see how it goes. I just haven't figured out exactly how to carry both sides without the yarn carrying over. Just have to figure it out as I go I guess.

After solving all the problems of the world (isn't that what everyone does when they knit with friends?) we decided to watch a movie. Christina had Vanity Fair. Lovely lovely film. Great story, of course, fabulous costumes, wonderful scenery. I really found myself very absorbed in the story. I may have to check it out of the library and watch it again with the girls.

No comments: