Starting over on the shawl. I spent a fair amount of time frogging the entire thing and starting over with the new pattern. Got one pattern repeat done, I decided to try to knit it widthwise so there's 163 stitches across. So far it looks good and I think I like it a lot better than either of the previous two choices. We'll see if that feeling continues as I get further along. Luckily I counted right, I have to admit that I was dreading getting to the end of the first pattern row and discovering there was a miscount. I think the third time may be the charm for this particular yarn and project.