Sunday, June 12, 2005

playing cards

Last night Steve, D and I sat down to play cards. D taught us a new game called BS. It was a lot of fun, lots of laughter going on when people cheated or didn't cheat. The funniest part was that several times people decided that I had cheated and called me on it. My response was "help yourself" as I gestured to the cards. Of course they had to take them all because I was telling the truth.

I actually managed to figure out the cards and have a good enough hand that I only had to cheat once and then got all my cards aligned so that I ended on my turn with a single ace and went out. I hardly ever win at cards and do NOT by any stretch of the imagination have a "poker face" so it was a wonderful feeling to shark them both and win at cards for a change.

No comments: