Sunday, June 12, 2005

date engine

Another fun little find on the internet. This one apparently tells you what was the number one hit, number one album and what famous musicians share your special day (that's if you're picking birthdays). I hate to say it but for my hubby it is no one and nothing that I recognize. For me? Mostly Elvis.

Obviously pop music isn't my thing...I looked up the kids birthdays and was completely surprised to not recognize a single thing on the list. Perhaps the fact that it's a UK list had something to do with is but still you'd think I'd recognize something.

In the hopes of recognizing some music related to someone else I ran other people's birthdays. I stopped with my brother...the Beatles were popular then. Hmmmm...is there a bizarre correlation between my pop album/song being Elvis and his being Beatles? I wonder.

No comments: