Wednesday, June 15, 2005

flylady

I used to belong to the FlyLady Group, I was introduced to it over 5 years ago by Karen. Got the daily emails, participated in all the challenges; it really did help me to stay on top of everything. Lately things haven't been quite so smooth and efficient. So I've decided that it's time to resubscribe.

Looking at the website I see that things have changed in the last couple of years...a lot. But I'm looking forward to getting back on top of all of this and hopefully freeing up more time for important things like kids, and knitting and gardening and ....

I find it very amusing though that my last post was how grateful and happy I was to be able to get so many things done at one time and this one is about trying to be more efficient. Believe me they are not diametrically opposed to each other. I think it was the sense of satisfaction with how well things went that made me realize that I need more of that.

No comments: