Tuesday, June 07, 2005

surprise

First let me start by saying *&$(%#@! The scanner isn't cooperating.

However, on a more positive note I found a little surprise package outside my door this afternoon. A thoughtful gift from my friend Cathy (thank you thank you). Yarn! Hah! I know I'm supposed to be on a yarn diet, but if other people gift it (completely unasked I might add) then it doesn't count.

The scanner wouldn't scan it with the top up and the yarn wouldn't fit flat unless I unwound some. So finally I unwound some to show you how lovely it is and it still won't cooperate. We have several balls of Berocco Denim Silk in the Iguana color and one ball of a lovely contrasting maroon ribbon. I'm not sure what it will become but I'm enjoying thinking about the possibilities. I've never worked with either type of yarn so it should be a lot of fun once I get to it.

No comments: