Sunday, March 04, 2007

winter reading



Seasonal Soundings had the Winter Reading Challenge up on her blog. February is over and so is the challenge.

As usual I wanted to read more than I did and I also read things that weren't on the list simply because they were available. I'm discovering that my life is so hectic these days that structured reading time is just out of the question. I also seem to be going in so many different directions that although I have a list of books I want to read I am easily sidetracked by recommendations from others or new offerings on the library shelf.

I think this means that at least for now I won't be participating in any more challenges. But if I hear of good books or have read good books I will certainly share them here.

Having said that here is a book that has been suggested by my sister-in-law and I'm adding it to my list, Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral.

No comments: