As with last week I find that I have so very much to be grateful for. But I'll just mention a few:
* My in-laws picking Steve up from the airport. It saved me a long day of driving down and back plus was a great reason for a visit with them.
* Spring like weather. It always lifts my spirits to see the buds and shoots starting to appear.
* I held a baking class this week and it went really really well, a big boost for me.
* D and her Girl Scout Troop who were so sweet and awesome at their meeting this week.
* Hearing from a friend who may be coming to visit soon.
With hopes for a wonderful week ahead for everyone.