Tuesday, September 12, 2006

tackle-it-tuesday






Finally, my Tackle-It-Tuesday contribution. . .
With
tah dah!
pictures!

This was a project that was more than one day and I didn't do it by myself, but I'm still thrilled that it's done. [Blogger's not cooperating so you get the before and after together instead of distanced from each other]



It's our pantry! It's just great to have decent shelves instead of warped pine boards. My amazing hubby even trimmed them to match the kitchen counters (is he wonderful or what?). The entire pantry is painted, the shelves neatly painted and covered with clear contact paper. The contents organized and contained neatly. notice the word neatly in the last two sentances?.

It's so fabulous that I sometimes open the door as I walk by just to look at it (isn't that silly?).

If you want to play along you too can tackle-it

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Great job!! I love a nice and neat pantry!!

Happy Tuesday!

Tizzie said...

it looks fab!!!!!! And I have been playing with my paperwork ever since organising it yesterday......its just so pretty and tidy!!!!!

tootlepip said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Not silly at all! I tend to look several times in the places I've tidied too. Makes me feel like I've accomplished a lot. Looks great!