Friday, August 11, 2006

more books



It never rains but it pours. I've gone from having "nothing" to read to having an enormous amount to read. I got a call from the library, they have a book for me. Run down to get it. It's the One Skein that I had requested I don't know how long ago. I've heard a lot of good things about the projects in this book so I'm looking forward to reading it.

While I'm there I see that I once again missed the book discussion. I seem to read all of the books and never make it to the discussions. The next book discussion is in four weeks. The book? Bel Canto. I've already read this one but loved it. It was so well written and really kept me engaged. The characters were wonderful. So I'm going to read it again. Who knows maybe I'll actually make it to this book discussion.

No comments: