Wednesday, August 09, 2006

books

I have been so busy reading non-fiction books on a wide variety of subjects and was looking for a good summer read. Somehow I couldn't find what I needed at the library. I don't know why but nothing jumped out at me.

What did I do? I called on my best book reading sources, my sister-in-law and my Aunt. I also asked a friend. Did I get a recommendation? Wow! Look at this list! I can see that I'm going to have a lot of good looking books to read.

1000 White Women
When Crickets Cry
The Historian
Every Mother is a Daughter
The Memory Keeper's Daughter
Can't Wait to Get to Heaven
Dragon's Kin
Dragon's Fire
Dragonsblood
Water for Elephants
Book of Joe
Bone Weaver

I went to the library and got two that were checked in...Book of Joe and Dragon's Kin. I'll let you know how they were.

No comments: