Tuesday, March 08, 2005

six

As in six degrees outside right now. Six whole degrees! Man am I ever sick of winter. Especially after yesterday's lovely hint of spring. The kids had early dismissal today. I happened to be at the school and saw the Principal; when I asked for his opinion on tomorrow's schedule he said that he predicted a delayed opening. BLEAH!!!

We're tentatively slated to get as much as 9 inches of snow overnight. So far we appear to have gotten around three. And this afternoon it was almost blizzard conditions in part because the snow was falling so fast and furious but also because the wind is so intense. It's howling around the windows as I type. I haven't seen near white-out conditions like this for years.

Stay tuned to get your school/winter update tomorrow.

No comments: