Wednesday, March 02, 2005

more weather, etc.

It looks like we got another 2-3 inches of snow last night. School is delayed this morning. For now at least, who knows, they may change their minds.

It's funny I started this blog as a place to talk about my knitting, baking, crafts, kids, etc. For now it has almost turned into a weather blog. I think it's because I am so tired of the cold. I can't believe I'm saying that, we used to live in Vermont for criminy-sakes and it's a *lot* colder there.

So here is an update. In case you're wondering why I didn't post about last night's fabulous yoga class it's because there wasn't one. Anytime the school is closed there's no yoga because we meet at the school.

Knitting? I haven't knitted lately. I'm bummed. I enjoy it so much but haven't found the time between school delays, cancellations and all the extra running around that this seems to create. Luckily tomorrow is Stitch Sisters so I should get at least a couple of hours in. We're close to some FOs to keep your eyes peeled to this space for a further update.

No comments: