Tuesday, April 05, 2005

yoga yeehaa

Tuesday night and you all know what that means...yoga! I cannot tell you how much I admire my yoga teacher, she's so amazing. She really works hard to structure each class to what we need. Today was a lot of stretching and bending/inverse stretching. Good for counteracting sitting slumped at a computer all week.

We also did some eyeball yoga today. Sounds weird I know but it's really good. Basically you stretch your eyeballs by moving them slowly clockwise and then counter clockwise. After doing this a couple of times you rub your hands together really fast to build up heat and friction. Then place your warmed hands over your eyes. It's amazing how much this relaxes them; I guess we don't realize how tired our eyes get sometimes until we stretch and warm them too.

No comments: