Thursday, April 28, 2005

destashing more

Stitch Sisters again tonight. There was a power outage at our normal meeting place so Martha offered her house. We all drove over there so sit in her cozy living room and craft together. It was wonderful.

While there I managed to destash even more!! I gave away a number of magazines, patterns, articles that I no longer wanted as well as several odds and ends of yarn that I know I will not be using anymore. Funny enough two of the yarns that I set free were exact matches for projects that others were working on. I love it when it works out that way.

I also managed to get a little more done on the hoodie. I really like the way this is coming out. I'm trying to be good and sew in the edges as I go so that it won't be so mind-numblingly boring when I am finished with the piece. I've started working on the body of it and am getting close to the neckline. I'm a little nervous about the shaping for that but we'll see when happens when I get there.

No comments: