Friday, May 19, 2006

thump grrr grrr clunk grrr

That's the noise that my *sigh* dryer is making. Now I'll need to go get a new one. It actually starting making this noise a while ago. Steve managed to fix it but a couple of days later it's doing it again, worse than before. It actually frightens me to run the thing. In it's defense I should point out that the dryer is 18 or 19 years old; so I shouldn't complain but...

One of my dear friends, Anita, suggested that I could just have all my friends come over and blow on my laundry. "With all the hot air we've got we should have it dry in no time, doncha think?" OMG that is too funny.

What's not funny is that in the last 18 months we have been through a well pump, water softener system, hot water heater, FURNACE, dishwasher, clothes washer and now this. BLEAH!!! Normally I love shopping for new appliances but I think I've had more than my fair share at this point.

No comments: