Monday, May 29, 2006

alphabet game

Shannon over at Rocks In My Dryer sent me a letter for the Alphabet Game. It's the letter C So now I have to think of 10 things that start with that letter and why I like them. If you want a letter too just let me know and I'll send you one (psst...wanna buy a vowel?).

1. Cookie - I loved Sesame Street and the Cookie Monster was great. Since this was the first thing that popped into my head when I got my letter it winds up on the top of my list.

2. Chocolate - no explanation needed

3. Cows - I love cows, I think they're cute. I used to collect cow stuff but had to stop at 23 because my husband said the house was getting too crowded. I no longer collect them but love the ones I have.

4. Children - mine expecially, but others as well. I think children are such a gift and such amazing people, I really enjoy their company.

5. Cats - I grew up with them, have one now, find myself drawn to them when I visit others. Don't know why but they are great.

6. Cathedral - I love visiting them. There's an aura that pervades them and I find it so delicious to soak it in.

7. Castles - see #6 above.

8. Curry - mild only but I find it delicious. I've been very fortunate in my life to have several friends who are from India. They seem to delight in feeding me and are impressed that I like their food (what's not to like?) so I get fed often, yumm.

9. Corgis - I think they are adorable, there is just something so cute about them.

10. Cousins - very important people in your life. I'm lucky that I have so many and so many wonderful ones at that.

No comments: