Monday, May 29, 2006

laundry

It seems to be a never ending task. Having just gotten our brand-y new dryer (hey now the washer and dryer doors FACE each other instead of the same direction...how cool is that?) we can safely dry laundry in the machine without fear of explosion or other mechanical devastations.

I was going to write a rant about laundry and children but Stephanie did it so much better than I ever could that I'll let you read hers. My only comments?

1. My darlin's don't understand when I get upset about their wanting new clothes. Somehow I can't see buying them new ones to sit on the floor of their room. After all, it's clothing not carpeting.

2. While two of the three do their own laundry, in a new and novel twist they have starting using the laundry/mud room as their personal hamper.

Aargh.

No comments: