Tuesday, April 03, 2007

wfmw - car edition

Today is a themed Works for Me Wednesday. For other great tips check out Rocks In My Dryer.

I keep a few snack bars in the driver side door of my car. That way when we are out running around if someone is hungry it keeps us from having to stop at a fast food place. My favorite are Lara Bars, the kids like the cereal snack bars.

To help with trash patrol I keep a plastic grocery bag strung between the front seats. The arm rests hold the bag in place. When it's full or once a week when I clean out the car I empty the bag...makes clean up much quicker.

Keep napkins, hand wipes and potty seat covers in the storage compartment under the front pasenger seat. You never know when they will come in handy.

Three tips in one, but they all work for me.

No comments: