Monday, October 09, 2006

pickle challenge

Well this is a first. My cousin Eric gave me a jar of pickles today. He said, "These are not for you to enjoy. They are for you to figure out how to make them." He loves these pickles so much that he wants to be able to get them at home because they are not easy to get where he is.

Amish hot pickle chunks. Hmmmmmm. I don't know if I can do it but I'm willing to try. The ingredients are on the label so I don't have to guess there. Just a matter of trying to figure out the proportions. We'll have to have a grand tasting and then see if we can figure it out.

Stay tuned for further developments.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Found your blog by searching for "Amish hot pickle chunks"....just kidding!

Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. Glad to provide some laughs with the ROFL awards. :)