Tuesday, October 24, 2006

blog thievery update

Thanks so several very sympathetic people who responded to my last post. A couple of you, including my Mom send this very helpful link
http://lorelle.wordpress.com/2006/04/10/what-do-you-do-when-someone-steals-your-content/ that has lots of good info. One option would be to remove the RSS feeds from my site. But then everyone who reads it wouldn't know when I updated and I'm reluctant to do that.

I am looking into contacting Google Adwords to make sure that at least the site in question does not profit from my writings on their site with Google Ads. I'm also looking into some other options referenced in the link above.

My friend Meg even sent me a lovely Shakespearean cursing site that came up with this gem Thou fawning shard-borne maggot-pie! , thanks again to everyone.

No comments: