Friday, January 28, 2005

fffffffffffrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeezing

-3.5 degrees this morning. That's minus, or negative, three point five degrees fahrenheit. Dang that's cold! Steve drove the girls down to the bus stop and the car only warmed up to 1 degree by the time he got back to the house. I am officially SICK OF THE COLD.

Now to get ready for work, it's so cold I don't even want to walk the 20 steps from my parking spot to the front door.

Even though my paperwhites are blooming and smell lusciously of spring (thanks Mom for sending those) I am beginning to doubt that warmer weather will ever arrive. It's just been too cold for too long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mira,
this post is one of the really interesting blogs I’ve found during my search for info about gardening presents. Although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I want to express my admiration, keep up the good work! While looking for more information about gardening presents, I seldom see a good blog like yours.

Anonymous said...

Hi mira,
During my search for information about gardening tools, I found your Blog,
although this post isn't exactly what I was looking for, I like the topic and the way you wrote it. My interest goes out to gardening tools related information, but I always admire a well written post.