Sunday, January 23, 2005

ch ch ch ch changes

Wendy, whose blog got me started, has taken down her blog. Turns out that for the subject content - Top Ten Lists - her usual suspects preferred the email format that they had become used to. I find it amusing that I started my blog because of hers and my friend Karen started hers because of mine. Now Wendy's blog isn't there but I'm enjoying mine too much to give it up.

I've made a change though. Lots of people seem to be visiting my blog. I know this because they all email me and tell me how much they enjoy the blog and some have even added me to their bookmarks list. Thank you so much for your kind comments, I do enjoy hearing from you.

However, very few people comment on the blog. I've decided that this must be because you have to be registered to comment; therefore I have removed that restriction. Now anyone can comment. I hope that people will begin to share their comments with the other visitors to my blog.

Speaking of visitors we now have blog watchers from Israel, Austria and England. How fun...we are now a global blog! Any other countries? Let me know and I'll post it here.

No comments: