Monday, March 20, 2006

how well do you know me?

Sent to me by my friend Joyce. Here goes...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Database Administrator
2. Network Systems Administrator
3. Job Counselor
4. Adult Ed Teacher

Four movies I would (and have) watched over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Return to Me
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
4. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

Four places I have lived:
1. Kingsville, TX
2. Fairfax, VT
3. Lyndhurst, OH
4. 29 Palms, CA

Four TV shows (on regular network) I love to watch:
1. Monk
2. Stargate
3. Dirty Jobs
4. ??

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Switzerland
2. Finland
3. Austria
4. Maine

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Google
2. MyYahoo
3. Wikipedia
4. AllRecipes

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Eggrolls
2. Eclairs
3. Hot Fudge Sundae
4. Coleslaw

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation with my husband
2. Somewhere else on vacation with my husband
3. In a different location with my husband
4. ...

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. Carolyn
2. Chris
3. Zosh
4. Marianne

4 people (past or present) you'd invite over for tea:
1. Richard Feynman
2. Wangari Maathai
3. Jane Goodall
4. James Earl Jones

You've been tagged. So here it goes...delete my answers, replace with
your own and send it back to me and on to other friends.

No comments: